What we do:
Our firm has two practice areas:
Library Executive Search
- Public Library Directors
- System, Consortia, Special and Academic
- Library Board and Trustee Coaching
Engineering (STEM) Executive Search
- Continuous Improvement (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Software, Science, Mathematics
- Advanced Manufacturing, Quality, Analytics
How we’re different:
With more than 28 years of work in Executive Search, and diverse educational and professional backgrounds, we are well equipped to understand exactly what our clients need. Our extensive experience enables us to identify and evaluate management and leadership traits in candidates, as well as the “soft” characteristics that indicate which candidates will be a perfect fit for a certain organization or position.
Our firm is intentionally small, allowing us to remain flexible, highly responsive and able to adapt to any situation. We don’t delegate work to other offices or outside consultants. Since we believe quality matters more than quantity, we limit the number of searches that we conduct at any one time. We offer a smart and innovative approach to recruiting that helps us customize our searches to fit our clients and their unique situations.
Clients have described us as:
- “Experienced with an excellent ability to identify top leadership traits”
- “Responsive with an easy-to-work-with personal approach to search”
- “Taking the time to fully understand our organization and culture”
Please contact us to learn more about our services or to discuss current search projects.
John Keister & Associates
Vernon Hills, Illinois (Chicago)
Email: John Keister & Associates
Follow us on Twitter!