Located in northwest Kentucky on the banks of the Ohio River, Henderson County is a community blessed with natural beauty, a rich history, and access to plenty of entertainment and recreational opportunities.
About the Opportunity
The Director will continue to move the library forward by nurturing an organizational culture that supports and celebrates all the diverse needs and interests of the community. The successful candidate will be a consensus builder who can lead the Board of Trustees, library staff, and community members in their commitment to ensuring that the library remains vibrant and irreplaceable.
Qualifications and Requirements
- High-level public library leadership experience with financial and planning responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with staff, the board, community leaders, and the general public
- An ability to adapt to change, foster teamwork, and demonstrate the best standards of customer service
- The passion and enthusiasm to advocate for the library and serve as an ambassador to the Henderson County community
- Master of Library Science degree from an ALA accredited school
Salary $80,000 or higher, negotiable based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits.
Questions? We welcome and encourage inquiries. Interviews will be ongoing.
John Keister & Associates
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunities, and will not discriminate against any candidate because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Photos courtesy of Henderson Community Public Library